VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a bit while slowly fixing a torque converter/flex plate failure on my 05 passat bhw so I figured I should come say hi and thanks for all of the great information and write ups! That and a bunch of other preventative maintenance since I had the engine and transmission out.
Currently I am rebuilding the turbocharger, but am having a hard time finding torque specifications on the shaft nut and the 4- t20 bolts that mount the compressor housing backing plate to the CHRA. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
9,464 Posts
welcome to myturbodiesel

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own after lurking. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature either

You can remove Volkswagen from your car spec as it takes up a lot of room as we know who makes the Passat.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 11/2003-05/2005, Model: Passat/Variant/4Motion, Engine Code: BHW, 100Kw, 136PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Mexico ("MEX"): Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD) Timing belt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts