·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just joined up,

Got a audi a3 TDI 1997 90BHP.

Mods:
S3 front bumper, S3 steering wheel, Full leather interior, Facelift front headlights and rear lights, Colour coded, HID 8k Kit, Changed injectors to 110bhp, Remapped and RR'd @ 136.6BHP, New boost valve, N75 vavle, K&N Filter, New Peirburg AFM, Lowered 45mm all round on spax springs and apex shocks, 18" brabus alloys with adaptors, Drilled and Groved disc and EBC pads all round.lol loads more that havent listed.

few pics here:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/98792-new-barabus-wheels-clean-up-comments-please.html

Cheers

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Was there ever a higher power version of the Audi A3 TDI for you to do all those mods other than the 110? In North America, we just got the A3 TDI for the first time and with only 1 engine choice, 4 door, DSG only.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, there was 110, 130 and 130 quattro TDI's.

But at the time of purchase i was assured it was 110bhp but found out after checking engine code it was 90bhp.

THe new a3 TDI 2005 on has 140, 170 BHP models...

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Hi bud welcometomyturbodies, did you find the remap made a big difference to the actual driving of the car? I'm just curious because I'm hoping to get mine remapped in the new year. :)

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Nice wheels. I do like them more than the old wheels because they have a more OEM look to them.

The 2 door really looks very different. We only had the 4 door sportback here. It looks like the next A3 will be a sedan style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts