VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've had my golf for around a year no problems but lately now n again I'm having problems starting it, it starts first time every time in a morning but if I say nip to shop or short distance when it comes to starting again it won't start off the key, I can bump it but will not turn off the key, this doesn't happen all the time but 40% of the time it does, I've had all codes read and no faults showing at all, when it won't start there is no warning lights no engine manegment light, nothing standing out, the only thing I've done over the last few months is I've ran out of diesel a couple of times, I was thinking maybe air in fuel line, would this cause the problem any help please ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I really love my car but can't continue to use it like this, everytime I go anywhere in it I don't want to turn off engine in case it won't start for me, I've got my wife on my back about it cos she doesn't want me having to push it trying to bump start it as I've just had a pacemaker fitted due to a bad heart, this is starting to be a major problem for me, I don't want to loose this car. I've waited a long time for me to get this model its a great car, please any help appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts