VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Wow. The writer used some strong terms - correctly - to describe him. You'd never read that in the Courant; instead they would spin it as a greater need for transportation $.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Pretty close to as bad. During rush hour, I was going to work in the left lane were there was very little shoulder, and this genius was changing his RR tire with his ass a few feet over the fog line.

If I had not swerved to the right, there is no doubt I would hit him. He was in the middle of a curve so I only had a split second to swerve after I saw him.

To most imbecile/cheapskates, saving a few bucks, even if it could cost them thousands in medical bills or even death is completely justified. For me, there is no tire that is worth more than me getting potentially severely injured or killed.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Wow. The writer used some strong terms - correctly - to describe him. You'd never read that in the Courant; instead they would spin it as a greater need for transportation $.
No, apparently there is some sort of electronic Nanny device that needs to be retro-fitted to all cars ASAP to protect us from ourselves............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts