VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Fuel leak from hard line fitting on hpfp outlet

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  m.sabin6299 
have you trye type flex seal check inside around the connector for any damage use a smooth sand paper around make sure is clean when you put it back, if there is damage on the tread there is a tool to fixed otherwise nothing else will work.

I ended up buying another hard line ($50 compare to the $700 for the pump) it is not leaking right now we will see how long it lasts this time 🥲
I ended up buying another hard line ($50 compare to the $700 for the pump) it is not leaking right now we will see how long it lasts this time 🥲
where are you located I have one that I get from a junk yard.

So it broke again less than a month later this time the leak was so bad I had to tow it. I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to do a pump and timing belt and water pump and all that good stuff but was wondering if any of yall have seen this from a suspension vibration before last time I drove it (its primarily my wife's car I noticed a slight vibration coming from front passenger side which just so happens to be where the leak is .
can add a picture of the HPFP of the outlet tip, how bad is the vibration.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.