Hi, here for sale
PD150 manifold & race pipe kit /EGR replacement/ - fit all 1.9tdi 8v engines
race pipe size - 60mm.
price - 220$ shipped

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of power gains expected when bolting this to an ALH 1.9tdi?
also, is this a direct bolt on?
Yes this is direct bolt on to ALH,
this manifold with race pipe gives 30% more air flow compared with stock ALH manifold with EGR.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd be carefull and ask for more pictures to verify, I've seen these pictures used by multiple users on other forums by others.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
I'd be carefull and ask for more pictures to verify, I've seen these pictures used by multiple users on other forums by others.
It's possible that this person is registered with a different user name at another forum. Samadhi signed up before giving your location was required info. He/she is located in Bulgaria.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This isnt a PD150 intake its a BC style

If you look at it you will notice that it has a shortneck on it .I believe this is the same guy from TDIclub and he sold me a similar intake for about the same money .Wouldnt take my emails ect .He burned a lot of people on the other forum.Be very carefull if you buy overseas you have no recourse.He sent me a
BC intake and racepipe after he told me that it was an AF intake. Also you will end up cleaning them yourself as these pics arent the way you receive them.

It's possible that this person is registered with a different user name at another forum. Samadhi signed up before giving your location was required info. He/she is located in Bulgaria.
CERBER was that guys handle me thinks this is the same fella

1 - 11 of 11 Posts