VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

FS: Metal Nerd Timing Belt and Cam Replacement Tools - save $ and buy them from me.

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Trey356 
#1 ·
I have the complete set of specialty tools from Metal Nerd to complete a timing belt and cam replacement job. I purchased these for a BRM engine code and some of these tools work across various engines (ALH & BEW - check metalnerd's website to be sure).

The timing belt tools were used once last summer. The cam replacement tools are brand-new and unopened. I have recently sold my TDI and no longer need these tools.

$150 (includes shipping to lower 48) takes the lot. I can send detailed pictures if you desire. Otherwise, see below.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
I have the complete set of specialty tools from Metal Nerd to complete a timing belt and cam replacement job. I purchased these for a BRM engine code and some of these tools work across various engines (ALH & BEW - check metalnerd's website to be sure).

The timing belt tools were used once last summer. The cam replacement tools are brand-new and unopened. I have recently sold my TDI and no longer need these tools.

$150 (includes shipping to lower 48) takes the lot. I can send detailed pictures if you desire. Otherwise, see below.

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 9103

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.