VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ATD Pump Duse engine for sale, a project I was going to start, but ran out of time. It is all ready to be dropped into a Westy/Vanagon as it includes all the bits and pieces you need for the conversion.
The engine is a an 2003 ATD code 1.9l Pump Duse with only 30,000 miles on it.
The purchase includes the ECU, engine wiring harness, Instrument cluster, key reading coil, complete body harness down to running lights, and airbag harness.
It has the electronic gas pedal, gas fuel return cooler, mass air sensor, 120 amp alternator, power steering pump and ac compressor.
It has installed - new timing belt and pulley kit, new water pump, new serp belt as well as new oil filter.
The PO made custom engine mounts for this, that will mate up with the 83 carrier bars, and the KEP adapter kit.
It also has a new KEP adapter plate kit, with KEP custom vanagon flywheel, and stage 2 pressure plate and heavy duty disc never installed.
This kit also includes a Waterboxer bell housing and input shaft.

Again this one is the electronic version so you get more power/torque and there are more options to upgrade for even more power/fuel efficiency. Also with the electronic you get the OBD/CAN BUS connector. You can use VAG-COM to diagnose any issues with the van - BIG HELP!!!
I have recently finished off an ALH install into my 86 Westy and will help out with any questions you have and offer some support electrically if required.

I am asking $3800 for the complete kit.
You can email me at [email protected] if you want more info or pictures.

Cheers!
Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts