VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the opportunity of my parts showing up today to do a few things to the car. Specifically, I took the front bumper off to add fog lights, run the wiring, and add the chrome striped center grill. Also, since I needed it out of the way, I decided not to reinstall the front plate. I'll suction cup it to the windshield tomorrow. I also got my Votex body set in, but apparently, you need a special adhesive so it'll have to wait.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbsup

FYI, there is a writeup contest every 2 months for best DIY. Guidelines and contest criteria: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/f9/writeup-award-gift-certificate-through-sponsor-kermatdi-2295/ A writeup on how to remove the JSW body panels or install foglights would be helpful.
I'd be happy to write it up, but the problem is that once I get into a project like this, I don't tend to stop and take photos. I tired last night after finishing this, I helped my dad pull the ECU on his 2011 Golf TDI so it could go to Malone. I think I got 2 photos total. Not really worried about the gift certificate as the only thing for my car that KermaTDI has is coil overs and I already bought those from them, but I figure someone could use the writeup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts