VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I ordered 2 but only 1 came. The upside: free and fits well. The downside: this t-shirt must be the thinnest t-shirt I've ever had. It's white so it's practically see-through. This would make a great shirt for your wet t-shirt contest at your next car meet.

http://news.audievents.com/TDI_sept.aspx?bp=6227960992

It had this great marketing letter - it has embedded basil seeds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know where that link is on Audiusa or how you found out about the T-shirts, but I filled out info. from your link, and will await my T. And I am still waiting for word that my Audi TDI has shown up at the dealer. Expecting -- hoping-- before Thanksgiving.

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't seen it on Audiusa - I got it through a direct emailing. I thought I'd pass it on but free stuff moves quick!

After thinking about it, the cost to make a t-shirt, make the paper, do the promotion, and ship it to me, probably offsets any CO2 emissions that they are advertising. "Simply plant and water the paper and they will absorb CO2 as they grow". Probably not as much as it cost :p.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Placed my t-shirt order on Nov 5 -- still haven't gotten it. Maybe when the A3 TDI I ordered in October comes in (now pushed back to the first week of March) I can get them to give me one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts