VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone, please, for the love of diesel, provide an ETA for when the FAQ will be back up again?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I think you'll have a better chance at getting a response on a thread that Admin has started. They don't seem to engage members here otherwise. I am worried about this site and fear what we had before is gone forever.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took your advice and commented in the other thread started by the Admin... "Can't View FAQ pages".

Personally I think that they just bit off more than they can chew. They are probably trying to figure out a new revenue model while also trying to restore the FAQ.

I'll give anyone $50 right now via Paypal if they have the 2006 Jetta TDI FAQ zipped up and sent to me. I had printed off a set of instructions years ago, but never thought I would need them again until now. My engine is sitting on the garage floor and my memory is not what it used to be - and I am not a master mechanic. I am good at following instructions mixed in with some common sense. My email is [email protected]

I really do appreciate this website and all the work the original owner put into it. Seems sad that DIY community have to reinvent the wheel, so to speak, at this point.

If I had $3500 to pay VW in labour costs for a car whose book value is only $2000, I would. But I don't.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, now I know the gameplan. This company owns hundreds of websites. It's advertising revenue from millions of users on all forums related to automotive.

They have acquired myturbodiesel.com, is my assumption.... and they are so big that I won't hold my breath for a quick solution anytime soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts