VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is this QG1 - can’t make out if it’s a Q or not. Either way I think running 5W40W may be better with the known PD cam issues.

·
Super Moderator
8,978 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

PR Code: QG0 Group: WIV Description: Without service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG1 Group: WIV Description: Service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG2 Group: WIV Description: No possibility of activating service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG3 Group: WIV Description: Without service interval prolongation

What year is your Polo, your first post in this thread says 2006, please add that to you car spec and remove VW as we know who makes the Polo? I have 9N3024 as 2008.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

PR Code: QG0 Group: WIV Description: Without service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG1 Group: WIV Description: Service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG2 Group: WIV Description: No possibility of activating service interval prolongation
PR Code: QG3 Group: WIV Description: Without service interval prolongation

What year is your Polo, your first post in this thread says 2006, please add that to you car spec and remove VW as we know who makes the Polo? I have 9N3024 as 2008.
Fixed profile text. If you look at the build sticker image I posted up above, the delivery date says 06/07/2006 - it would have been difficult to deliver in 2006 if it was built in 2008 ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,978 Posts
Fixed profile text. If you look at the build sticker image I posted up above, the delivery date says 06/07/2006 - it would have been difficult to deliver in 2006 if it was built in 2008 ;)
You have now added 2006 that 9N3024 was 2008 its just an example.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts