VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Window washers, bk wiper, cigarette lighter, heater fan all stopped working in one go have tried all fuses and they are fine anyone any ideas. This has me confused 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks a bit rusty will open them up in morning and clean prob move it to new hole to be certain and get bk to you thanks first mrk 5 I’ve owned

·
Super Moderator
9,151 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Electrical fault Golf GTD mrk 5 2008 you need to get your car spec right. The Mk6 Golf GTD came out in 2009, mine is 2010.

I would guess its:

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 11/2005-11/2008, Model: Golf GT, Engine Code: BMN, 125Kw, 170PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD) GT 16v Timing belt

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 04/2009-05/2010, Model: Golf GTD, Engine Code: CBBB, 125Kw, 170PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) 16v GTD Timing belt Timing gears

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
    Found this on outer fuse box be told this is what is causing problems will updated tomorrow once I clean all corrosion and white grease all connectors anyone else with this in winter clean up asap

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Now found this inside fuse box think only thing I can do is find decent second hand one or any ideas how to clean this part

1 - 13 of 13 Posts