VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Do you like the new forum features?

• Total voters
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Could it just go back to the old version where everything worked correctly and people seemed happy with the format please?
The old saying that if it ain't broken, don't fix it springs to mind...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Get the TDI wiki back up please. Respectfully, we paid for this feature, and it's one of the most essential parts of this community to me. To not have a working replacement ready before the changes is unacceptable.
Agreed!!!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I dont mind the new layout, but the fact that they ruined all the content on the site to where I have to constantly use the wayback machine to get proper links and hope that the server is still linking the documents and content properly sucks. I doubt this will get fixed tho, just like zr2usa this site is probably as good as dead.

·
Super Moderator
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The reason why I have clicked "NO" is seen in the attachment
This arse hole new forum, I've replied twice to your question, it shows when I've posted.

You look again and its missing.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Wiki definitely not all there. The second part of the 2009+ TDI Timing belt replacement procedure that I can access is nothing more than the second half of the ORIGINAL 1st part. When you get to the end of the "new" second part, it says I need to become a member of this forum (for $2!) to see part 2. All that is visible now is the removal process.

What a joke. I got tricked out of $20. Come on! We are entering a flipping depression and these jerk wads stole my money.

Better business bureau accredited my round bottom side!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
The above message is USELESS with all the BLACK CIRCLES
...stop using internet explorer. Its no longer supported. Just because you're getting "security" updates doesn't mean that they are fixing any of its issues. IE is dead long live Edge (which is now chromium based)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,
I have had a few basic questions and i feel like this forum is dead? I get a few answers but i thought the TDI community was better than this. I bought my second TDI because of the vehicle and all the help that was out there as well as my knowledge that i could provide. I dont see anyone posting any new stuff or material. With that said i would like to ask each and every one of you who still use this to send a pic or your TDI.. I want to do more to my car and would like to see what others have done so i can get an idea. I open to cheap suggestions to make the car look better or drive better or anything along those lines.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Well the new owners really messed the site up with the unannounced format change destroying the wiki so that killed things for the most part. Then what that didn't chase away is driven away by rude moderation. So unfortunately what was once a thriving active resource is now all but a wasteland

21 - 32 of 32 Posts