VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a lost here guys please help, i changed a rear abs sensor, turned the car on and noticed the tire monitor system warning was still on, didnt think about driving the car to see if it would just reset on its own

instead i disconnected the battery and reconnected it back. now the car wont turn on. now it says the car needs service , relay 645 clicks the moment anything electric happens to the car such as opening the door, then the fan turns on really loud and fast. battery is in good shape. everything works on the car lights, wipers, radio etc but car wont start just that relay 645 clicks really fast then the fan turns on.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Did you blow the starter fuse under the hood maybe? I believe it's one of the large 30amp fuses, maybe orange, in the under hood fuse box.

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

How long is a piece of string?

Recheck what you have done already if it ran ok before.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you blow the starter fuse under the hood maybe? I believe it's one of the large 30amp fuses, maybe orange, in the under hood fuse box.

All fuses are good , checked all of them under the hood and under the compartment next to the steering wheel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

How long is a piece of string?

Recheck what you have done already if it ran ok before.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.
First Year and first VW thats why i never posted on here my man, I appreciate your reply . i already rechecked what ive done went back and its still the same

its a 2015 TDI Golf DGS

Yeah ill get it scanned thats my only option left at the moment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts