VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be one of the toughest forums I've ever registered for. It took me three attempts to get past the referral question and the random question.

I administer a very large forum myself, as well as participate in about a dozen others. This one's registration was a serious pita. I guess they don't want too may new members.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
The random question answer is just Barack, Obama, or barack obama, and it's not case sensitive. I think there may be the recaphca bot and spam deterrant. What did you put for those answers? Thanks for any feedback because I am the admin of the forum and creator of the FAQ section and constantly adding improvements.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The random question answer is just Barack, Obama, or barack obama, and it's not case sensitive. I think there may be the recaphca bot and spam deterrant. What did you put for those answers? Thanks for any feedback because I am the admin of the forum and creator of the FAQ section and constantly adding improvements.
The hanger was the referring member. I tried to put in "website owner", since you referred me on another forum, but it wouldn't go with that. I finally just left it blank.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There is no recaptcha, the squiggly word with lines for registation, only the human verification. I find those much more annoying. You can barely see the words and those take a few tries too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts