VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Central Florida, and about three weeks ago diesel fuel was about 2.85 a gallon.
Most fuel stations this week are between 3.05 and 3.09! seem like a big increase in the last three
weeks. Gasoline appears to be about the same price as of three weeks ago!

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
Well fuel prices in the States have always been very cheap. In the UK we pay around £1.19 per litre depending where you shop for it which is equivalent to £5.40 per UK gallon. Diesel over here is slightly more that petrol prices. The biggest part of that is its 75% tax which everyone hates. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Diesel prices have shot up about 23 cents here in the last week and may be heading higher as there is a shortage of D2 in ND.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here in NE Atlanta, diesel went up $0.27 last week, from $2.739 to $2.999, between Oct 1 and Oct 8. I managed to fill up Thursday PM for $2.859.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I live in Central Florida, and about three weeks ago diesel fuel was about 2.85 a gallon.
Most fuel stations this week are between 3.05 and 3.09! seem like a big increase in the last three
weeks. Gasoline appears to be about the same price as of three weeks ago!
Diesel almost always heads up in the Fall and Winter months. Home heating oil is just about the same cut at the refinery; and now is the time to be filling those home heating oil tanks.

Supply and demand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts