VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Brian, I live east of Denver, CO about 30 miles. I've owned a Mk4 2005.0 Jetta BEW TDI for 5 years. I love my car, it has 140k on it and I've spent less then $3 in maintenance, I don't take it to the dealer, Never will. I just got down replacing my original clutch with a SMC Stage 2. I'm prepping for a a VNT-17/22, 3" Exh, EGR delete & CCV Mod (completed), FMIC, 3Bar Map, PD150 Intake, Malone Stage 5 Tune.

I've been a member of TDIClub.com for about 4 years, and wanted to see what this forum might hold. I love forums and am really grateful the help that every one gives! if you have any questions or live in Colorado let me know, I have some tools and connections. Im working on setting up a local TDI club for things like working on car with some help, hanging out, meeting new people and fundraising to go to TDI Fests. Let me know if your interested!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Welcome! I try to keep the site updated, the FAQ current and organized, and the forum friendly. You definitely have one of the higher power modded cars, feel free to chime in on modding advice since you sound very experienced. Now imagine how your car would feel at sea level!
welcometomyturbodies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts