VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says the Audi Q7 is much worse than average overall. I have 35K miles on my 2009 TDI. So far so good. Is this a time bomb?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Says the Audi Q7 is much worse than average overall. I have 35K miles on my 2009 TDI. So far so good. Is this a time bomb?
Consumer Reports is probably one of the last sources I would consider for any reviews or advice automotive. They are very much agenda driven, and their agenda in automobiles is nothing to which I would subscribe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have found Consumer's Report to be very unbiased in the information they publish. They sometimes review items that they may not be familiar with and then might come up with odd observations. There are always exceptions to their findings, so your vehicle may never have a problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have found CR to be very biased.

If a Honda Odyssey burst into fire in the CR parking lot they would blame it on the weather and ignore the smoke.

Honda has gotten free rides they didn't deserve from this group and are responsible for hundreds of thousands of recomended sales they didn't deserve. ( I am one of their victims) They are still up to their old tricks.

Better to just Google.."Audi Q7 problems" and see what's really going on out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts