VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that I needed to be a member to view "BEW engine timing belt part 2 installation (pumpe duse engine)," no problem been meaning to join!

But I'm obviously a member now since I'm posting. Yet I can't view the article.

Any help?

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum. welcometomyturbodies

Now that you've joined and made your first post you should be able to read all parts of this forum including part 2's.

Thats just a requirement of the forum so we don't get cheeky people on here pinching all the useful info for nothing.

Do you live in three different places if so what do those locations mean?

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I saw that I needed to be a member to view "BEW engine timing belt part 2 installation (pumpe duse engine)," no problem been meaning to join!

Any help?
I am having the same issue? how do i pay to get access?

·
Premium Member
4 Posts

Any help?
I have payed, and still cannot find the second half of the post! please help

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Looks like you already have because you are listed as a premium member. Now finding the info is the hard part because the new owners of this site jacked up the wiki and how to areas 8-9 months ago. So now you are paying for something they aren't providing

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Looks like you already have because you are listed as a premium member. Now finding the info is the hard part because the new owners of this site jacked up the wiki and how to areas 8-9 months ago. So now you are paying for something they aren't providing
whoops, did not see this one of your messages! That sucks, thanks all the same. Will try and find the second half but I doubt I will

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Why are you quoting what I've said when I say this on loads of threads?

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts