VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello i have a Golf6 2011 with RCD510 and i got a bluetooth module installed from VW dealer
the phone buttons on my steering wheel works but not the buttons for changing song < or > and nothing happens with the command button its only mutes the sound :(

its anoying that i cant change songs with weel on spotify when im driving .. and VW dealer says it
wont work with bluetooth ? ...

is that a programming error ?

Andre:panic:werdwerdwerd

·
Premium Member
9,741 Posts
Well the radio/CD/MP3's are nothing to do with bluetooth these are direct functions of the radio. I don't have bluetooth but my radio controls on the MFSW work. I would keep pestering the dealer to sort it as it should work without bluetooth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello i have a Golf6 2011 with RCD510 and i got a bluetooth module installed from VW dealer
the phone buttons on my steering wheel works but not the buttons for changing song < or > and nothing happens with the command button its only mutes the sound :(

its anoying that i cant change songs with weel on spotify when im driving .. and VW dealer says it
wont work with bluetooth ? ...

is that a programming error ?

Andre:panic:werdwerdwerd
I have a 2014 MK6 and all the steering wheel functions work with Bluetooth connected devices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts