VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

bhw to alh oil pump

719 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Keithuk 
#1 ·
hey needed to join to get part 2, not to be cheeky. trying to job done. ill be on here more now ive joined. anyone thinking of going kerma tdi should google them, lawsuits and very unhappy customers. i would suggest idparts.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own after your conversation. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

#3 ·
Thanks for the response, doesn't really answer my question. I don't care about wiki BS, I figured it out my self . Ill rely on professional sites in the future. Hope this doesn't cause any friction with me on your site. And sincerely thanks for responding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.