VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use idparts or World Impex. No problems with either.

Just had a World Impex TB kit put on our 2.0L gasser. So far so good. It included TB, Access belt, rollers, water pump, seals, bolts and thermostat. $175.

·
Super Moderator
2,243 Posts
Hard to name a "Best" in this (or any related) category...

Most of the well-known suppliers have gotten their reputation from doing right by their customers... They know if they don't "go the extra mile", their competitors will...

In no particular order:

www.dieselgeek.com
www.metalmanparts.com
www.boraparts.com
www.idparts.com
www.worldimpex.com
www.ecstuning.com

and for the Canadians:
www3.ns.sympatico.ca/roseland/VWPartsA4.htm
www.precisiontuning.ca

(and I'm sure I left someone out... apologies...)

Yuri

(I've dealt with 6 of the above suppliers and have received top-notch service from all...)

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I'm satisfied with my purchase from DieselGeek....it appears to be complete, took almost week, from order posting(holidays) to get to WA from TX.
They shipped pretty much what they said they would....only noted exception so far is that the Gates belt was made in the UK, rather than Germany, as stated in the website literature.

Now, I'm hoping these are the best parts available.....:bowdown

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hard to name a "Best" in this (or any related) category...

Most of the well-known suppliers have gotten their reputation from doing right by their customers... They know if they don't "go the extra mile", their competitors will...

In no particular order:

www.dieselgeek.com
www.metalmanparts.com
www.boraparts.com
www.idparts.com
www.worldimpex.com
www.ecstuning.com

and for the Canadians:
www3.ns.sympatico.ca/roseland/VWPartsA4.htm
www.precisiontuning.ca

(and I'm sure I left someone out... apologies...)

Yuri

(I've dealt with 6 of the above suppliers and have received top-notch service from all...)
I've used many of these and have been satisfied by all. As long as you stick to reputable suppliers its hard to go wrong. Just installed a Dayco HB belt and it seems to whine. Have heard this will dissipate with time. Other than that the kit was complete. Very satisfied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts