VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 VW Passat TDI SE
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

My first VW's were a pair of 96 and 97 Passat TDI's I owned about 5 years ago. The 97 was my daily driver for awhile and the 96 was kind of a rough, but running car that I wound up selling after awhile.

Sold the 97 Passat to buy a coworkers 05 Golf TDI with the Tiptronic and proceeded to drive the wheels off of it until I got hit head on coming home from work one night. 20170627_122141.jpg

20170912_094316.jpg

After the accident the Emissions Scandal was in full effect and finding a older TDI was nearly impossible and the newer ones were getting bought up for the recall "fix", so I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited.:rolleyes:

Very nicely equipped car, but I had issues with it that the local dealership either couldn't or wouldn't fix for me so I traded it in after 2 years for a 2013 Passat TDI.

I'm here to learn more about my car and get reacquainted with the TDI engine.

·
Super Moderator
9,551 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

You already made an intro when you joined us.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts