VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a problem with our 2007 Audi A4 2.0L TDI BPW, would appreciate any ideas or recommendations!

When disconnecting my MAP Sensor the engine runs happy to 2000 RPM but no turbo, upon reconnecting MAP sensor and clearing fault with VCDS the car will not run properly under 2000 but is fine above 2000 with plenty of power and turbo. Idles fine with smoke constantly coming out the back, try to rev the car and it stops at about 1400 and big piles of black smoke out the back (Convinced it is over-fueling).

We have replaced :
  1. Injectors
  2. Turbo
  3. Cambelt
  4. All Intake pipes
Any help would be massively appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Having a problem with our 2007 Audi A4 2.0L TDI BPW, would appreciate any ideas or recommendations!

When disconnecting my MAP Sensor the engine runs happy to 2000 RPM but no turbo, upon reconnecting MAP sensor and clearing fault with VCDS the car will not run properly under 2000 but is fine above 2000 with plenty of power and turbo. Idles fine with smoke constantly coming out the back, try to rev the car and it stops at about 1400 and big piles of black smoke out the back (Convinced it is over-fueling).

We have replaced :
  1. Injectors
  2. Turbo
  3. Cambelt
  4. All Intake pipes
Any help would be massively appreciated!
I would replace the MAF.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
** FIXED **

Finally bit the bullet and replaced my "New" turbo cartridge to a previous one and it has fixed nearly ALL problems had with the car, beware of cheap turbo cartridges haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts