VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys done plenty of cambelts on various cars and not concerned about replacing this one as it looks fairly simple but im wondering is it better to remove the full front end or just bang it in service mode, if i put it in service mode is there anywhere i can buy some makeshift bolts to slide the front end out?
ps ive tried downloading the timingbelt app and i get an error page?, any ideas
thanks glen

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

What year Audi A4 and engine code? TDI Timing Belts App

A4 2.0D TDI PD 2004-08
Engine code: BLB, BNA, BRD, BRE, BRF, BVA, BVF, BVG

A4 2.0D TDI CR 2007-11
Engine code: CAGA, CAGB, CAGC, CAHA, CAHB

Which page can't you access on TDI Wiki?

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
You still haven't put the year in you car spec.

What is the Type Code of the data sticker?

Data Sticker/Options Sticker and Engine Codes

Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 05/2010-03/2012, Model: Audi A4/S4/Avant/Quattro, Engine Code: CMEA, 105Kw, 143PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 05/2010-03/2012, Model: Audi A5/S5 Coupe/Sportback, Engine Code: CMEA, 105Kw, 143PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
You still haven't put the year in you car spec.
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 10/2010-03/2012, Model: Audi A4/S4/Avant/Quattro, Transmission Code: MMV, Transmission Type: SA
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 10/2010-03/2012, Model: Audi A5/S5 Coupe/Sportback, Transmission Code: MMV, Transmission Type: SA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts