VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends! I have a problem with my Audi. It's a very strange noise coming from the central part of the cockpit or i hear so. It is coming when i drive faster than 70km/h and when more air is hitting the front. The sound is not stable and it does not matter if the heater is on or not. It happened on the highway when i was with high speed. I checked under the car and everything looks fine there. I don't have cover under the car. Check the video too. It's hard to explain it. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
9,337 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

I don't hear anything particularly strange in that video.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

I don't hear anything particularly strange in that video.
Dear Friends, I am from Bulgaria. I am here on the forum since 2016 and i own A4 B7 TDI BPW engine since 2016. It's my first problem which i can't fix it and the mechanics in Bulgaria are so bad. They can't find the reason. So i decided to ask you. The moderator can move my post to the introduction section.
If you check again the video again, you will hear it. There is a strange noise like some plastic is broken and plastic is hitting plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts