VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am disappointed by this season. Last season I could really get into the characters but I am just so-so about the story arcs this time around.

I don't care much about Hiro in 1600s Japan, it just seems confusing. The two twins just seem destined to be eaten by Sylar. The characters do a lot of flip flopping like the dark rimmed glasses guy, claire's dad. The claire is hiding herself, then she's not.

J

·
0 Posts
I too find the twins annoying, but not as annoying as the nissan rouge commercials :)

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I do. It's on right now. I think that it may be an alternate future that they are seeing due to Hiro. Once it's fixed it will go back to the old timeline.

Oh, and 2nd on the Nissan commercials. I think there were 10 identical commericals in 1 hour.

J

·
0 Posts
Lol, those commercials were driving me insane. The same box-toy commercial again and again. It's the head-on strategy.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I tried watching it but it's too confusing. There were all these guys in separate timelines...:confused::confused:

I guess it's one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning...I watched Lost and it was easier to follow.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I tried watching it but it's too confusing. There were all these guys in separate timelines...:confused::confused:

I guess it's one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning...I watched Lost and it was easier to follow.
The second season can be standalone. There was some loose ends but they tied them up with the last episode so it all makes sense through a flashback.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Hey, this wasn't the best season but Kiring also admitted that they learned a lot.

They should have shortened Hiro in ancient Japan. They should have introduced the new characters like Elle, not like the wonder twins. Alejandro was introduced abruptly and he was shived by Sylar just as abruptly. And I didn't really care since you never got invested in their storyline, you pretty much knew that they were targets for Sylar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts