VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,382 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

VAG-COM/VCDS User Locations but very few members add their details.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have been a member since 2010 and this is hardly my first post. Not sure if Chitty is still in CT, so was asking again.

Thanks for the help or lack there of though.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Well I have been a member since 2010 and this is hardly my first post. Not sure if Chitty is still in CT, so was asking again.

Where in CT are you as I’m on LI might travel some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,382 Posts

Joined Feb 14 2012

2 post count in this thread.

I gave you the link on here.

·
Super Moderator
9,382 Posts
This is why I don't come here more
That proves you want something from nothing.

First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Keep Goggling.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m north of the border, but I work in Windsor. If you are still looking, I can connect for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts