VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm looking to purchase 2011 golf tdi with dsg in atlanta...looking for any owners in atlanta who might be able to tell me about good diesel stations, especially in cobb county.

as i'm reading that this hpfp problem could be due to lubricity issues in diesel fuel, some info from owners can be useful...thanks in advance! there's a chevron and bp near my house that sells diesel and i'm heading there with some questions for the station owners tomorrow...

·
Registered
148 Posts
hi i'm looking to purchase 2011 golf tdi with dsg in atlanta...looking for any owners in atlanta who might be able to tell me about good diesel stations, especially in cobb county.

as i'm reading that this hpfp problem could be due to lubricity issues in diesel fuel, some info from owners can be useful...thanks in advance! there's a chevron and bp near my house that sells diesel and i'm heading there with some questions for the station owners tomorrow...
I have used the RaceTrac below the Cobb Civic center and the QT across the street from the Center as well without issue. I do know that Ellis VW uses the Shell station at Terrill Mill and 41 but I think that place is over priced.

I use a Chevron near me when I forget to fill up and haven't had any issues there either.

Honestly, if I have a HPFP problem I am not going to blame the place I bought the fuel, considering the number of people who report these problems I doubt fuel is the primary problem. Like my six day repair on my EGR filter, if it has a problem it should rear its head fast as it was bad from day one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
fuel

I use the racetrack on delk road. The biggest problem is that there are only a few diesel pumps and there is always somone getting gas and wanting to buy snacks blocking the pumps.

If you want to use B20 try SA White on Atlanta rd. I have been running their biodiesel in my powerstrokes for 5 years now. Too bad VW doesn't like B20...

Travis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts