VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The standalone story of the pegasus "razor" a movie that will be split into 2 tv shows, was leaked. Saw it, pretty good, but it really isn't a standalone. It's really a very important part of the whole story and because of that, wasn't what I was expecting.

But overall a good return to good action and drama.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Where did you get razor? The new season of BSG even isn't out yet. I saw that it was leaked but I haven't seen it anywhere.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
It's floating out there on the internets. Look for torrents. I stay away from torrent sites because you never know what you're going to get and Razor is going to be on TV in a few months anyways.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are handy with bittorrents, it's out there. I have mixed feelings out there because it's going to be free on tv in a month anyways. But I couldn't go without my BSG fix!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
BSG has jumped the shark, IMO.

The first 2 seasons they were had great storylines. The 3rd season they were broken up and were all over the place. I read that it was due to sci-fi's demands of having stand alone episodes. See Adama the laywer! See Adama the PI! See Adama the fat! So confusing and off topic, I felt as most of season 3 was filler.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol - Adama, ace attorney! That was definitely a low point in BSG.

High point - when the Pegasus showed up. They went from a very high point to a very low point in what...8 episodes?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jump the shark refers to the Happy days episode when fonzie jumped over a shark with his motorcycle. It means the defining moment when a show has announced it's downward slide.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was premired on scifi last night. There were added scenes that are supposed to be on the dvd and were previewed but they didn't make it to the TV cut. All-in-all, still very satisfying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts