VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thought that I best start of with introducing myself before I go any further!

The names really Carl. Kyliewww is an old nick name from many years back! I live in Essex and have a keen interest in car electronics which has led me to this forum whilst trying to research a problem.

I have just purchased (amongst other equipment) a Vag-Com which I am still trying to figure out how it all works and thankfully, a few people I know have VW / Audi's who are willing to let me have a restricted 'play' :) Problem is that no-one has had any problems yet... Well, till now but I'll have a search first.

Anyway, begining to ramble on but I look forward to having a good read in and around the Forum. May be just what I need.

I appologise in advance for not driving a VW but my Parents have just bought a 2010 Golf GTD if that helps ;)

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Oh...do your parents want to trade? We don't even have the option of buying the GTD in the States.

There are some step by step pictorials in the FAQ on how to use VCDS (new name for vag-com) as VW owns the trademark vag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts