VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I don't visit often, I'm a premium member and logged on tonight to print out the ALH Timing Belt Procedures in preparation for my daughter coming home from college for Christmas. For some reason, every link I click on returns "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found." I haven't explored the new site yet, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I've got the tdiclub write-up. I just seem to remember the one from this site being clearer and easier to follow.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Thanks. I've got the tdiclub write-up. I just seem to remember the one from this site being clearer and easier to follow.
Its in there now under the premium member section but everything is just dumped in there with no indexing and very few of the articles have working photos/illustrations which make them about useless when it comes to things like showing timing marks and pin locations. As of right now most of the info that was is just that- was. We keep getting told it will return but there is no estimate on when that will be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try tye way back machine, they may have it archived. Searching can be hit or miss with forums, but if you have the direct link and the page got archived, you’ll be able to pull it up.

archive.org

1 - 8 of 8 Posts