VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading about the problems of SCR/EGR/SCR, I have a really wild idea. Since i am sure that our invention could
reduce emissions down to less than 1% opacity, save fuel from 10-30% and increase engine power, how about stripping all the aftertreatment technologies and replace the muffler with an ordinary one (no scr,etc..) what would be the effect when installing our two devices? increase engine power since nothng will impede exhaust air? Will it make the diesel engine a lot cheaper? or convince car manufacturers to use two two-stroke technology?

Imagine the consequences such as simpler engine structure and most importantly, much cheaper and less maintenance cars?

This is just a wild idea now , but who knows, in a decade or two......

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Speaking of wild ideas, I had used our EM device to be used as an EMPulsing device to reduce the size of a cyst on my right elbow akin to the devices used on bobbeck.com Instead of having it operated, I simply use the EMP device 20-30min/day.
Within 2-3 days, the fleshy growth is greatly reduced without inflammation. I have used this wild idea several years ago.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been thinking to test our invention to be installed with a diesel engine with scr.
Since our device/s reduce the opacity to 1%, it means that the scr could be simplified, since the scr will not be acting upon heavy soot (below 1%), possibly, the emissions will be euro 6! I long for the day when I could test this setup.

Our govt is suggesting that we should have our technology be tested (esp. emissions) by a reputable international testing company, e.g., ricardo, fev, avl, sgs, etc.. Can someone who has experience in this endeavor suggest a company, how much it would cost us (a ball park figure) and the timeline required? Thank you for your reply regarding this.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
What is your invention? Is it something made of Play Dough or is it Nerf Ball technology? Does it reduce emissions when the engine is actually running?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is your invention? Is it something made of Play Dough or is it Nerf Ball technology? Does it reduce emissions when the engine is actually running?
Fortunately, I do not understand your 2nd question. The answer to all 3 is found on our blog: nuvinuvi.blogspot.com

I think that for third world countries, Nuvitron could be used as a stand alone, esp for euro2 or 3.

For euro 4 or higher, the Nuvitron is teamed with the existing egr or scr technology. Let us assume that the modern car is new or slightly used, therefore the dpf is relatively clean. Since there is no soot being trapped in the muffler system (or less than 1%) the egr/scr could be used for a longer time (until when the egr valve is clogged). A simple voltage check will show if the electrostatic device is working or not.

OR, i appreciate your questions. I hope you'll agree with me on the above statements. tnx

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one." Mike Brezonic, khl, Diesel Progress Int'l

sorry, i do not know what an engine tuner is, pls go to our blogsite for your info. it is a two-device-in-one invention for fuel saving and reducing smog from 8% down to less than 1%. It is a generic device for old and modern engines without modifications. Some engine sites call it a retrofit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is it similar to an engine tuner?
Researched about tuners. Not interested about tuners. Not diy, for professionals only.

Our device/s are installed on the precombustion side of the diesel engine not on the crap side like scr or egr.

Btw, we tested our device/s on a chinese made diesel engine with cat and the opacity was reduced from 0.11 down to 0.09%
The company suggested that we go to china to observe in their factory. I am afraid to go coz they may copy our technology; tha't what they do, right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Researched about tuners. Not interested about tuners. Not diy, for professionals only.

Our device/s are installed on the precombustion side of the diesel engine not on the crap side like scr or egr.

Btw, we tested our device/s on a chinese made diesel engine with cat and the opacity was reduced from 0.11 down to 0.09%
The company suggested that we go to china to observe in their factory. I am afraid to go coz they may copy our technology; tha't what they do, right?

The best feature of our site are the videos. 'before' and 'after' installation. A Hundai starex with CO = 8% is greatly reduced to O.8O% in less than two seconds. To see is to believe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts