VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
samsung captivate android 2.2 ATT

It pairs and seems to function fine. Music streams with pandora and all is fine until I start making calls. calls just drop then the bluetooth freezes up.:dunno

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
LG Optimus S on 9w7

LG Optimus S (Android 2.2.1) on 9w7 works with full functionality including streaming music.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
in regards to the samsung captivate android 2.2 ATT, any headway in hooking up with the mdi / usb cable?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
AT&T sourced Nokia 6650 (Symbian S60V3 FP2) works flawlessly
- Phone calls
- Phone book
- Voice dialling
- Music streaming (including sound from Ovi maps navigation and apps like Last.FM)

Very seamless transfer of call to/from phone when you leave/enter the car, as well as almost instantaneous appearance of the BT-Audio option under the "Media" menu when music playback (on the phone) starts.

Very convenient, and impressively smooth.

Only Con: Volume of phone conversations is ridiculously low - I crank it almost to 90% volume to have a decent conversation. By contrast, (BT or CD/FM) music is fine at 20-30% volume!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
It pairs and seems to function fine. Music streams with pandora and all is fine until I start making calls. calls just drop then the bluetooth freezes up.:dunno
I have an update. I am quoting myself because att replaced my samsung captivate since the bluetooth was inconsistant. I am back to android 2.1 and it works great. All functions work great

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Samsung Transform is a big poopy...

it connected fine at first, maybe the first week. Now it freezes up my phone, I can't see the screen, can't dial, nothing. i turned off the blue tooth music sync thing hoping that would make a difference, but it didn't.

:BS jaw drops

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Nokia E73 works with both a 2010 Golf with 9W2/RCD-510 and a 2012 Golf with 9W7/RNS-315.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S, it syncs, uploads phonebook, however the bluetooth keeps dropping the connection.

If I manually re-sync the phone, it comes back without rebooting. Annoying. Up for a new phone in a couple months though.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S, it syncs, uploads phonebook, however the bluetooth keeps dropping the connection.

If I manually re-sync the phone, it comes back without rebooting. Annoying. Up for a new phone in a couple months though.
Yep, Samsung Epic4 gets "lost" at least once a day.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Samsung Galaxy T and the RCD-510 (2011 Jetta TDI) don't like each other.

What works

- they found each other fine.
- incoming calls are fine.
- outgoing calls are fine if manually dialed.

What doesn't

- it didn't need the passcode (0000) to sync...
- voice calling from contacts is hopeless.
- won't stream music.

Was in to the dealer and my work BB Bold and the technician's iPhone (model unknown) work fine. Will consider a newer, smarter phone to take advantage of the 9W7.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts