VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for info on what is actually different between the 90 and 110 versions of my non pd engine. It's an AGR which is very similar to the ALH. I'm thinking it has bigger injectors and a vnt 17 but I've no idea for sure. Any info would be great thanks:)

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking at installing a chip perhaps and flashing it with the alh software now as well as a vnt 15. Apparently I have a MSA15.7 ecu which requires a chip in order to tune. I'm also waiting on an email from a tuning company with regards to installing the revo stage one. I suppose I might as well look at the cost of injector nozzles too and keep all my options open for the time being:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi seat man did you make this change? Did you alter the injectors? May have the opportunity to get tge vnt17 turbo and wondered what else you did

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had the agr in a seat at the time but now have the golf with the edc15 ecu that takes a straight tune. Got the PP764 nozzles, a GT1749VA off the PD130 and a custom map, last dyno came up at about 140 odds at the wheels but that was on the stock turbo boosting about 18.5psi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts