VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Official news and pictures will be released in regards to the all new Jetta 6 sedan.

Stay tuned....

·
Registered
50 Posts
askavwsalesguy.com has also confirmed this. By the way that is also a good website for learning all the little tricks that our VW's can do. I am curious to see what the actual production model for the next Jetta will look like. Also, are they still planning on having a coupe version?

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
The sportwagen will continue to look like it does. The wagons normally lag behind the sedans 1 or 2 model years so I'm guessing they will stay on their current platform until 2011 at the earliest or before major changes. They might just call it the Sportwagen because it won't look like the Jetta anymore. The rest of the world calls it the Golf variant or Golf wagon (Canadian name).

9w7 bluetooth is new (refer to the bluetooth FAQ for details) and toffee brown and tempest blue are the new colors. Blue graphite is no more.

The RNS 315 nav replace the RNS 510 nav. Pics are available if you search the forum.

·
Registered
135 Posts
that's a pretty kewl Accord. I wonder if they're redoing the Civic as well?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
189 Posts
http://www.autoblog.it/galleria/nuova-volkswagen-jetta/1

So um are these "official" pictures that have been "leaked"? Like the Audi RS5 pics did a few months back?

I like!

LOL it has a Tennessee tag

More pics from today in NY

Gheto location for engine START / STOP feature (AKA: Afterthought)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts