VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning!!
I purchased my Jetta 5 years ago! Have absolutely loved it. I have been having issues with the DEF system within the last week or so. I didn't ever get the emissions recall done on my car.
Last week the car gave me a notification, "no start in 350 miles". I knew exactly what I needed to do so I added some DEF. The DEF tank is full, or at least it's acting full. Yet the light is still on and I'm down to "250 miles until no start".
The closest VW dealership to me is at least 300 miles away, I'm planning on going there in a couple of weeks but I'm scared the car is going to leave me stranded!
Anyone have any advice on what I can check/clean to get me through the next few weeks? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Will check the system out if there any bad sensors or any software updates in the sat/nav..

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

2012-2014 NAR Passat(A32) TDI/CKRA – AdBlue Level Reset Procedure

2012-2014 NAR Passat(A32) TDI/CKRA – AdBlue Level Reset Procedure

Post moved to the correct section as its not a general question, ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts