MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION; PRICE IS NOW FIRM, as I have a similar offer from a dealer to buy outright.

Market is VERY hard to pin down, so I'm now over 20% what KBB.COM, CarGurus, etc. say the current market value. If the car doesn't sell in the coming week, I will let the dealer buy me out.

I am listing my beloved TDI 'Wagen only because I needed towing, and I've purchased a sweet '14 TDI Touareg and can't keep both.

The car is nearly flawless and has nearly SIX YEARS (July 2028) or 131,000 miles remaining on the VW Factory Warranty.
  • VIN: 3VWCA7AU0FM501865
  • I am the one and only owner. I purchased the car as new from Dean Team VW in Ballwin, MO in September of 2017 to replace my bought-back 2012 TDI Jetta Sportwagen :(.
  • I hold the title and will pay the minor remainder of the 0% loan to VW before the sale is transacted.
  • The odometer just turned over 31,000 miles
  • All recalls and "DieselGate" software and hardware updates have been applied.
  • The car has always been garaged at my home and sees very little usage since I work from home. The majority of the miles are highway, as I've taken the car on several distant vacations.
  • It's not unusual for me to see 53 MPG on the computer on trips around my area, and my fuel-based MPG calculations are consistently upper 40's.
  • Needless to say, I'm pretty easy on the car. This is my grocery-getter (I have another German sports coupe for my spirited drives)
  • The only modification is the addition of the 1.25" Curt receiver hitch and towing wiring kit, which was installed at/by eTrailer.com (they are local to St. Louis), and they actually used my car to film the "how-to" video. I primarily use this for my bike rack and occasionally attach a hitch-mounted cargo hauler.
  • Being a car nerd, I performed a light paint correction with Meguiar's 205 using a random orbital polisher, only to remove the light swirls that occur thru usage and washes.
  • The car is only hand-washed by myself, using the 2 bucket method, always sealed with non-permanent synthetic paint protectant and is nearly perfect.
  • Oil is changed by myself at no more than 5,000 mile or one-year intervals (whichever occurred first) using high quality full synthetic
  • The car has never needed any repairs ; brakes and tires are OE original.
  • Tires have no uneven wear or other issues, and have approx. 30% life remaining per my estimates.
  • The TDI-logo slush mats are included, as well as a never-used set of OE carpet mats
  • Two key fob "switchblade" remotes are included; one has never been used and was stored without a battery to prevent corrosion.
  • The original window "Monroney" stickers are included; all trim level and option info is shown in the photos.
A full set of nearly 50 high-resolution images and a video walkaround with cold engine start can be viewed at
Please feel free to DM me with any questions or concerns.