VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a slow drain which depletes my battery if I don't use my Jetta for about 3 or more weeks. Took it to the VW dealer and they couldn't figure it out but recommended that I replace the radio/navigation system as that was probably the problem. I have been unable to find a comprehensive fuse chart that would allow me to disconnect the radio to see if a new radio is called for. Anybody know where I can find this list of fuses for a 2015 Jetta TDI SEL?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have had a slow drain which depletes my battery if I don't use my Jetta for about 3 or more weeks. Took it to the VW dealer and they couldn't figure it out but recommended that I replace the radio/navigation system as that was probably the problem. I have been unable to find a comprehensive fuse chart that would allow me to disconnect the radio to see if a new radio is called for. Anybody know where I can find this list of fuses for a 2015 Jetta TDI SEL?
If you are not going to drive for that length of time, consider getting a trickle charger/battery maintainer. there is a lot going on(computers working in the back ground) with these car even when they sit.

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts