VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It seems like the vast majority of dealers around me want MSRP since the cars are sparse. I was able to get a slight discount ($1000) on the last day of the month with the dealer trying to make their numbers. I'm guessing they made back some of the discount on the other end with my trade-in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my Passat TDI with every available option and in Canada the mirror down, auto sensing wipers, memory seats and memory mirrors options are not available.

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Buying guide updated for 2014 models. VW Car-Net is the big one. It's basically like Onstar. All TDI get backup cameras.

Also, there are rumors that the NMS Passat will be facelifted for 2015/2016. This may include HID headlights.

The EA888 next generation engine will also be used across the TDI 4 cylinder line, don't know when the Passat will get it exactly.

·
Banned
10 Posts
As the Installation Guide in the How-To and Guides section is being locked to preserve it as a standalone article, the discussion of the guide can proceed here.

So any questions or corrections of the guide, please post them here
Also please post if you have managed to do it all successfully

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why do the DIY articles not open? I needed to review a couple things.
Just purchased a 13 passat. I gave a 12 back in the buyback. I checked the system to see if my car was available. It was sold in California and totaled. Sad.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts