1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son put a new radio in it worked.
Took it out to run wires for sub.
Put it back in , won't turn on.
I troubleshot it to no accy power on red / white wire.
Confirmed this is the issue, jump 12v this terminal radio turns on.

I cannot for the life of me find the fuse or relay responsible for this circuit.

I saw where the wire may go to the multimedia module, is this necessary?

·
Super Moderator
9,551 Posts
17 posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17 posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.
Clearly super moderator has gone to your head. I've been a member here for many years encompassing several TDI's. I knew the previous owner and I did not provide permission for the transfer of video content he shot at my house with my car.

Not sure where you see 17 posts?

So you can take the video down that shows the BRM with autosensing wipers.

You keep keep treating customers like this you won't have a forum, I'll go elsewhere nasty ****.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Clearly super moderator has gone to your head. I've been a member here for many years encompassing several TDI's. I knew the previous owner and I did not provide permission for the transfer of video content he shot at my house with my car.

You keep keep treating customers like this you won't have a forum, I'll go elsewhere nasty ****.
A few of us have tried talking to him about his people skills but he doesn't care. Site is pretty much toast anyway

·
Super Moderator
9,551 Posts

Its this stupid arse hole new forum layout you can't see user posts because of the big blue picture below every users name in a thread.

I have to look on there profile to look at the post count it says 17 discussions started there are 2 tabs at the bottom.

You did make an intro the first post you made so I apologise.

Until the arse hole admin sorts out this forums problems I will keep on posting my comment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts