VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I bought this September 2019 when I was traveling 100mi a day for work. I previously had a TDI jJtta and knew I needed a commuter king. After covid hit, I stopped putting the miles on and now I don't drive it much at all. A pickup truck would be a better fit for me now so for sale it goes. I'm putting maybe 30 miles a week on it now.

No issues since I've owned it. Basic oil change/fuel filter changes have been done. I hit a curb and bent the right rear rim in a parking lot, so I bought a new one and had it replaced when I did the tires about 3k miles ago. Nearly new Bridgestone Turanza Quiettracks.

No mechanical issues to speak of.
The plastic covers behind the front seats that covers the heated seat wiring are loose. (Bad glue?) and I have yet to try and glue them back. They sit back in the slot but will come off with a moderate jostle.

There is expected exterior wear for a 10 year old vehicle, but I think what is there is pretty hard to see. Some micro pitting on the side mirrors and a few small chips on the hood. Hard to get into focus but I can add more pictures later if that's a deal breaker.

KBB put it at 9700-13600 in very good condition so I put it at 12000. I'm open to reasonable offers of course.

The vehicle is stock inside and out and I do have a copy of the carfax showing the emissions were done just before I purchased it in 2019.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Flickr Album- 2012 Audi A3 TDI

1 - 1 of 1 Posts