VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Car: Volkswagen isn't very informative you need add your full car spec in your profile.

Any problems search TDI Wiki as that covers write ups and forum posts.

Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 06/2008-05/2013, Model: Audi A5/S5 Coupe/Sportback, Engine Code: CAEB, 155Kw, 211PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI) Chain

This is a TDI forum not TFSI.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had sticky veins in my turbo and sprayed a can of wynns turbo cleaner aerosol into the intake (as close to the turbo intake as you can unscrew a hose and spray) which solved this for me. It used to go into limp mode from under-boosting when climbing up a hill which was cured after restarting the engine. This solved it for me. 3 years no limp mode. Even if that doesn't cure it its a cheap maintenance and you can eradicate that as a possible issue.

Check out this video on how to do it:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts