VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 JSW TDI's MFD resets the average consumption after every "route". Is there a way to have it only reset when I reset the trip mileage?

I flipped through the settings a few times and I'm not seeing a way to do this. I'd much rather have it track an entire trip or tank of fuel than every little run to work/store/etc.

Thanks,
Jon
2010 JSW TDI DSG

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't have my JSW yet, but if it's the same as my Audi A3's MFD, the consumption resets after two hours of key off and that's that [g].

-dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 2010 JSW TDI's MFD resets the average consumption after every "route". Is there a way to have it only reset when I reset the trip mileage?

I flipped through the settings a few times and I'm not seeing a way to do this. I'd much rather have it track an entire trip or tank of fuel than every little run to work/store/etc.

Thanks,
Jon
2010 JSW TDI DSG
I don't think there is anyway of doing that with the No.1 setting which resets after a period of time.The No. 2 setting is remembered and will keep track until you clear it. So if you set your trip mileage and set the No. 2 setting to 0 they will match until you change one or the other. The No. 2 setting will also keep track of your miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! That was easy enough. I didn't realize the items in the MFD that had a one next to them were switchable. Pressing the right-hand center steering wheel button switched between one and two. Holding that button reset it.

Thanks again,
Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts