·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice look. It looks like the side lights are smoked too.
Thank you! Yes, I forgot to mention that I smoked those as well. VHT Nightshades works so well. They are almost black when off and still very bright and orange when on.

:thumbsup:thumbsup
Thank you sir! I typed out most of the write up as well so you can add it to the faq's but I have to go back and pretty much dismantle the car to take pictures of the process. I could send you just the text doc though, if interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
TDI grille badge? I assume a rear Golf badge modified. Got any close up pictures?

I have gloss black Wolfsburg grille on order, and was thinking this badge would match nicely.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Very Nice

Very nice. I plan to do the exact same thing later this year after I put some money aside. I really like the TDI badge on the front. I was hoping to do the same thing, but I wasn't sure if it would work. Nice to know it shouldn't be a problem. I plan to loose the front license plate when I do my conversion.

Two questions. Will the VW logo on the front transfer from the original grill to the GLI grill or did you have to buy a new one?

If you don't mind, can you give a heads up to how much you spent?

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This conversion looks very nice - I'd love to do it on my 2010 TDI but slightly different.
Will you be posting a 'How to'?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts