VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Thanks for the winter rubber tips Mat - I'm in the same boat and have to do something soon. What rims did you go with? Just standard black steelies?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Golf is now linked to from the "Compact" section of the top bar on the front page of VW.com and the Build App is live. Not linked in the "TDI Clean Diesel Section". Pricing looks the same, which it should be.

·
Registered
30 Posts
has vw pricing changed?

I went to configure a DSG TDI 4 Door Golf and it calculates at $24,639 with destination fee. $22,789 for the 4 door + $1100 for DSG + $750 destination fee. Has something changed? The forum shows $24,390 for a 4 door TDI DSG with dest. fee. This is a difference of $249.

Also, does the invoice pricing you mention include what the dealer pays for the destination fee? I imagine it does, but just want to verify.

Many thanks!

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
It looks like they do include destination fee on the VW website. It's $750 now? That means they didn't include the forced bluetooth option in the original released numbers. Add $50 for the higher destination and $200 for bluetooth. I will update the article now.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts