VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pics of damage to car and also when the bumper was off my car. Everything is all back to new. Below is the description and link to the auction on ebay. The auction does not start until 5 pm eastern tonight and ends sunday. Starting price is $229.00 and buy it now at $400.00. Will accept offers close to the buy it now to end early. My deductible cost me $1,000 and I just bought a new golf club. So I could use the cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140526726545

Volkswagen Genuine Oem Drivers Side Xenon Headlamp Unit

Volkswagen OEM Xenon Headlight. This part was taken off my 2010 Golf TDI. I had a side fender bender where the driver's side quarter panel and wheel needed replaced. I bought the car in June 2010. Once the quarter panel/fender was removed they said that their where scratches on the under side of the light cover. You would never see the scratches when the light is installed on the vehicle. One closeup picture has a red arrow pointing towards the scratches, and back cover edge that is scratched into. The light is fully functional and shows no visual damage when installed. It really sounds worse than it is, and in my opinion the body shop probably did the damage taking the part off. Therefore, they replaced the part as my insurance covered the damage since I paid my deductible. It is in excellent condition and really just a a handful of bug spots and some dust/dirt that can easily be wiped off. This would be a good cheap option for someone trying to upgrade their Golf/GTI from the regular Halogen lights. I called the dealer for a price on this part number: 5K0-941-753-B and was told $531. I have the original box/packing materials that was used to ship replacement as you can see the part label that shows Audi, VW, Seat, and Skoda logos and made in Slovenia. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I only except paypal, only ship to the lower 48 states (no Hawaii, Alaska, or any other international please), and payment must be received within 72 hours of the auction ending. No Reserve! Free Shipping!

I recently just bought a Scotty Cameron golf putter and looking to re-coup some of the cost as it was a limited edition and not cheap!

Good Luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Lower Price!

Here is the description as I have it listed on ebay:

Volkswagen OEM Xenon Headlight. This part was taken off my 2010 Golf TDI. I had a side fender bender where the driver's side quarter panel and wheel needed replaced. I bought the car in June 2010. Once the quarter panel/fender was removed they said that their where scratches on the under side of the light cover. You would never see the scratches when the light is installed on the vehicle. One closeup picture has a red arrow pointing towards the scratches, and back cover edge that is scratched into. The light is fully functional and shows no visual damage when installed. It really sounds worse than it is, and in my opinion the body shop probably did the damage taking the part off. Therefore, they replaced the part as my insurance covered the damage since I paid my deductible. It is in excellent condition and really just a a handful of bug spots and some dust/dirt that can easily be wiped off. This would be a good cheap option for someone trying to upgrade their Golf/GTI from the regular Halogen lights. I called the dealer for a price on this part number: 5K0-941-753-B and was told $531. Plus, to get factory Xenon lights is $700, or on the 2011 part of a package. I have the original box/packing materials that was used to ship replacement as you can see the part label that shows Audi, VW, Seat, and Skoda logos and made in Slovenia. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I only except paypal, only ship to the lower 48 states (no Hawaii, Alaska, or any other international please), and payment must be received within 72 hours of the auction ending. No Reserve! Free Shipping!

Lower buy it now to only $30 extra

Good Luck

$159.99 buy it now. There are 5 pictures on the auction link which I posted below!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140529004755

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After a few more inquires and taking more pictures The Xenon bulb was taken out by the body shop, and re-used in my car. The blinker bulb still looks to be connected, and I have more pictures if anyone needs them I can e-mail them. This still does not change the fact that this is still a $531.00 part. Thanks! I want to be as clear as possible so I do not confuse any potential winning bidder.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
FYI, your ebay link was copy/pasted from somewhere else, vbulletin software shortens them automatically. I could use the item number but anyone interested will want to click directly there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I started the auction up again with a starting bid of $0.99, no reserve and $25 shipping. Assuming the $25 should be enough to send it anywhere in the US lower 48 with delivery confirmation. I want this thing out of my garage!!! Here is the description and listing title as well as the item number:

Volkswagen Genuine Oem Drivers Side Xenon Headlamp Unit

Volkswagen OEM Xenon Headlight. This part was taken off my 2010 Golf TDI. The Ballast and Xenon Bulb were re-used on my car so it is for the unit and not all the parts needed to drive with. I had a side fender bender where the driver's side quarter panel and wheel needed replaced. I bought the car in June 2010. Once the quarter panel/fender was removed they said that their where scratches on the under side of the light cover. You would never see the scratches when the light is installed on the vehicle. One closeup picture has a red arrow pointing towards the scratches, and back cover edge that is scratched into. The units shows no visual damage when installed. It really sounds worse than it is, and in my opinion the body shop probably did the damage taking the part off. Therefore, they replaced the part as my insurance covered the damage since I paid my deductible. It is in excellent condition and really just a a handful of bug spots and some dust/dirt that can easily be wiped off. This would be a good cheap option for someone trying to upgrade their Golf/GTI from the regular Halogen lights. I called the dealer for a price on this part number: 5K0-941-753-B and was told $531. I have the original box/packing materials that was used to ship replacement as you can see the part label that shows Audi, VW, Seat, and Skoda logos and made in Slovenia. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I only except paypal, only ship to the lower 48 states (no Hawaii, Alaska, or any other international please), and payment must be received within 72 hours of the auction ending. No Reserve!

This is the 3rd time I have listed it and just want it out of my garage. Buyer pays $25 shipping plus final auction price. No reserve and starting it under $1.

Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts