VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Jetta and my immo is flashing. I have called the dealership and the VIN number and the guy said it was not reading the Chip in the metal part of the flip key or should I say the fob.is there any way to reprogram the key or bypass it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2007 Jetta and my immo is flashing. I have called the dealership and the VIN number and the guy said it was not reading the Chip in the metal part of the flip key or should I say the fob.is there any way to reprogram the key or bypass it.
I saw on YouTube that little chip is programable, but I don't know where. it was a process of making new key video.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ran into this issue before and its the little capsule inside of the key fob. If you find it it will work if not, you can either buy a delete. Or reprogram the key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts