VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. So far i'm amazed at all the information available on this site. I have an 2006 jetta that has 157,000 miles on it. I know i'm going to be in for a timing belt and its looking like a camshaft replacement. The egr cooler has the typical exhaust leak at the diverter valve i believe it is called. I am planning on performing and egr delete and add a rocketchip to the ecm. Does anyone have any info on rocketchips? have they been satisfied with them?

Thanks Lucas

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got ahold of him today. Next week I'm going to be sending him my ECM. For a stage 1 tune he told me i would get 35hp and 55 lb-ft, plus i can delete the EGR. He told me it would be $315 plus shipping fees. Sounds like a good idea to me compared to just replacing the EGR cooler. Hopefully it works out well, always a little nervous about sending such an important piece of the car out in the mail like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.